- Animation what are you doing?
- BESIDES THE ANIMATION, DID YOU ALL SEE KOGAMI BASICALLY WAVING A DEATH FLAG?
- Okay, so Chief Kasai is back but I wonder if it’s Touma still controlling the body or if they implemented another brain inside the cyborg?
- ALL THESE DADDY/SON FEELS
- So… about Gino…. Well I feel like he has some more deeper issues with Sybil system. I know he was already affected by Masaoka but I wonder just how deep Gino’s issues with the system are? And all the loyalty towards a system that I’m sure by now Gino knows is flawed.
- As for Akane, well I’m pretty sure she’s probably going to suffer a lot these next episodes too, because it looks like Chief’s got it in for her.
- Kogami and Akane’s parting made me feel emotional, however I feel like everyone is seeming to forget that Kogami’s parting with the Enforcers is sadder because they have known him longer, and I feel like they all have some kind of sense that Kogami’s probably not going to return to them.
Psycho Pass Episode 18 Thoughts
21 February 2013 at 5:31pm with 3 notes